Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is a Strange Library....

It's time for more literal video! I previously posted the a-ha literal video for "Take on Me," which I said was one of my fave videos of all time. The video for Tears for Fears' "Head Over Heels," on the other hand, has always been one that made me go, "Huh?!" I remember thinking this was an awesome song in the 80s, marred by a completely stupid video.

But now I love the video. Only when it's done to these words. Thanks to christemple and fb for the link.

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

2 comments:

Chuck Power said...

WOW! I really liked the Ah-Ha video but this one was my favorite. I was laughing out loud at my desk like some kind of crazy person. Made my day. Thanks.

poppedculture said...

I really hope they keep making these. Can't wait for a Duran Duran song.