Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Lost Conference

A few months ago I mentioned a pending international Lost academic conference, organized by David Lavery and Lynnette Porter, the authors of Lost's Buried Treasures, 2E: The Unofficial Guide to Everything Lost Fans Need to Know. Now the date and location have been announced: it will be held from January 12-15, 2011 in... Oahu!!

Just think: academic papers, tours of the Lost locations on the island... this was a gathering made for nuts like us. I'm planning to be there, and here's hoping some of you might make it as well! I'll keep y'all posted. The basic information can be found here.

6 comments:

fb said...

hmmm. i've never been to hawaii ... :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for informing me! Sounds great! I think I just have to book tickets to Hawaii again ;D

Anonymous said...

This makes me so happy!! :)

SenexMacdonald said...

Nooooo! Why do things like this have to be so far away? Why do they have to be right after Christmas? Why do I have to ask for unpaid leave again?????

I so want to be there. :)

humanebean said...

The stuff that dreams are made of ....

Rebecca T. said...

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I SO have been saving up to be there. I hope I can pull everything together to go :D