Thursday, November 11, 2010

Motivational Posters

Sorry to make you wait on the Lostaholics Anonymous meeting, which will be up shortly. In the meantime, I've been distracted by this site that allows you to make your own fake motivational posters. Here was my first attempt, and I suspect I'll be wasting loads of time making many more.



Go here to make your own, and please send them to me so I can post them below in this post. ;)

UPDATES:

Thanks to Rochard Scott for sending me this one! :)



I LOVE this one that Lisa just sent to me (I want it in an actual poster!!) ;)

2 comments:

Rebecca T. said...

these are brilliant. Oh dear. Like I need another reason to procrastinate on writing my papers :D

Marilyn Monroe Posters said...

These posters are genial. I definitely love the view of the man in the last poster. Very nice!