Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You...

Just a quick reminder that tonight is the season 4 premiere of "True Blood" on HBO and HBO Canada, one of the many vampire shows that currently rock our televisions right now. While I thought season 3 was a little lacklustre, especially that whole fairy thing that happened at the end, I'm still very much looking forward to this new season. Especially for one particular thing...



That's right... the Tru Blood drink. Why, what did you think I meant?

3 comments:

Ambivalentman said...

I'll be blogging about the new seasons of both "True Blood" and "Breaking Bad" episode-by-episode this year. www.pop-culture-pundit.blogspot.com. Join the dark side this summer!

Colleen/redeem147 said...

I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't find him in the least sexy. I like Bill. Not some of the things he did the end of last season....

Off to watch the ep. :)

Jazzygirl said...

Oh yeah baby!!!!! They posted episode 2 On Demand already so I've seen both. Finally we're getting into book 4. The beginning of episode 1 was odd but it did set up for the Fae War. Again, I have to trust Alan Ball.